Monday, October 13, 2008

Summer: a trip into myself and my future


Yes I went to a business trip this summer, but the truth is it was a trip into myself and into my future. And it was a beautiful trip. We always look for new doors to open and that trip was a door behind which I see a possibility of happiness. That's it, sometimes there is no need to say too much.

And that one (yes, "that one", an expression that now after the last Obama/McCain debate will sound forever as understated arrogance and disrespect... but if Obama was "that one" I am happy to be a "that one" too...) is me just before leaving. It's me at the Bruce Springsteen concert (another "that one" then...) at the Camp Nou in Barcelona. His songs often talk about being on the road, the concert was great and a great way to start the trip. In the old times before a long trip they were going to the church to get a benediction, that was my benediction.

No comments: