Tuesday, June 3, 2008

0508 Step Seven - Miami

Miami, Cuba, Art-deco, Calle Ocho, South Beach, and yes it is hot (but it was raining, there were thunderstorms) so they keep you fresh on the street


So when you have your sushi outside you feel comfortable



Miami, pink flamingos and a funny way to promote products, if you like pink flamingos you have a discount

Miami and a sign on a church that says that God is still speaking... and I think that He never goes quiet for those who have ears
 

Miami and when I went with Giorgio to the Delano and we were talking about Starck and his way to play with out-of-scale objects to push us to re-think about our perception of the reality, his theatrical way to create ambiences, and now I went to the Delano again but without Giorgio wasn't fun




Miami and when Victor was living there and he was giving me the keys of his car and I was driving up and down Florida and he didn't care. Now I rent a car and this is me with my Montecristo and my (temporarily mine) white car


Miami and I am ready to go, I am inside the temporary white car (white forever, temporarily mine), on our way to the airport


Miami and the Florida highway where once years ago I listened to some music all day while driving to Orlando and back to Miami and then I decided to make a CD of that music for my friends because that day I was thinking of them, and some of them liked it


But the streets in Florida break down, like many other streets in many other places of the world, so when you drive in Florida you have to pay attention that the street doesn't break down under your wheels otherwise you may go down in a big hole and re-emerge in China.


No comments: